Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Give Thanks - Psalm 100


AWESOME
MIGHTY
INCREDIBLE
INDESCRIBABLE
AMAZING
FANTASTIC
FAITHFUL
LOVING
LEADING
PATIENT
TEACHING
OUTSTANDING
BEAUTIFUL
WONDERFUL
HELPER

These are just a few of things that come to my mind this morning when I think about God.  As I think upon God’s greatness I am thankful for not only what He has done for me but for who He is as well. For you see, God is God regardless of what He does for me.  God is God no matter how many “earthly” blessings I may have today.  God is still God and He is still amazing.  On the rainy days and on the sunny days; in the noise and in the silence; in the chaos and in the calm; God is still God . . . and He is GREAT. 


Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness; 
 come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. 
 It is he who made us, and we are his; 
 we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
 and his courts with praise; 
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations.


**Image courtesy of Google Image Search

No comments:

Post a Comment